This is a great weeknight meal, super easy and quick to make. Serves 2.
- 2 wholemeal buns
- 2 veggie patties (I love to use the Macro 2 pack Veggie patties which you can buy at Coles or Woolworths.)
- 1 brown onion sliced
- 1 handful of mixed lettuce
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 slices of tasty cheese
- 2 tbs of sweet chilli sauce
- Preheat over to 180 degrees.
- Heat 1tbs of oil in a pan. Add veggie patty and cook as per packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, slice buns in half and add cheese to one side. Place in oven until cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile cook onion until soft.
- Assemble burger. Bun bottom with melted cheese, onion, patty, tomato, lettuce, sweet chilli sauce and top with bun.
- Enjoy :)