- 200g of wholemeal spaghetti or pasta
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 small brown onion diced
- 400g tin of 4 mix beans, drained ( I usually use 1/2 - 3/4 of the tin)
- 400g tin of crushed tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions.
- Add oil, onion and garlic in a large pan, cook until soft.
- Add beans and tomatoes and turn down heat. Cook for 5-10 minutes on low heat until sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve sauce on pasta and add cheese if you like :)