These raspberry and white chocolate muffins are delicious and egg free.
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 220g of white chocolate chips (I used Cadbury baking chips)
- 1 and 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 200g Greek yogurt (I used Jalna Vanilla 200g tub)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (or a dash more of mixture looks dry)
- 1 teaspoon on vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Line a muffin tray with muffin liners or use 13cm by 13cm pieces of baking paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and add chocolate chips. Stir in raspberries.
- Make a well in the centre of bowl and add banana, yogurt, vanilla essence and milk. Stir until ingredients combine.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cases and bake for 20-25mins
- Dust icing sugar over the top and serve