This is a salad recipe from a Coles Mag. Its delicious! I definitely recommend it.
- Olive Oil
- 250g of halloumi
- 250g packet of rice and quinoa cooked
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 60g packet of rocket
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/3 cup pecan nuts
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic glove crushed
- Spray a medium sized fry pan with oil. Slice and cook halloumi over medium heat until golden on each side.
- Meanwhile cook rice as per instructions in microwave.
- Combine halloumi, rice mixture, onion, rocket, mint and pecans in a large bowl.
- Place oil, vinegar and garlic in a jar. Shake until well combined. Drizzle over salad.
- Serve :)