- ½ cup walnuts
- ⅓ cup almonds
- 2 tbs of cumin seeds
- 2 tbs of sesame seeds
- 2 tbs of hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- In a large pan, combine the walnuts and almonds on cook on medium heat. Stir frequently for a few minutes until nuts are fragrant.
- Add the sesame seeds to the pan and continue cooking, stir often. Cook until the sesame seeds are golden.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and transfer the nut and seed mixture to a food processor.
- Add the hemp seeds, coriander seeds, cumin, allspice, salt and pepper.
- Blend in a food processor for a few seconds, or until the nuts have broken down.
- Transfer the dukkah to a bowl for serving, or store it in an air-tight jar for up to 2 weeks.