This is one of my favourite lunches. It is quick to make and really tasty.
- 3 leafs of kale with the stalks removed.
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small can or 200 grams of 4 mix beans, drained
- 1-2tbs of Soy Sauce
- Chilli flakes or Sriracha sauce (to your liking)
- To top: Sea superfood topper by Pimp My Salad.
- Sauté kale, zucchini, broccoli in a pan with some oil.
- Add in 4 mix beans and cook until warm.
- Add in soy sauce and sriracha sauce. Stir to coat veggies.
- Top with Sea Superfood topper & enjoy.