This is easy to make and delicious! The perfect weeknight dinner.
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 small red capsicum diced (seeds removed)
- 1 small zucchini diced
- 200g of corn
- 400g tin of black beans
- 1 x Old El Paso enchilada kit
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cup of cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Add oil to large frying pan. Add onion, capsicum and zucchini. Saute on medium heat until soft. Add corn, beans and a 3rd of the enchilada sauce. Stir then simmer for 2-5 minutes.
- Cook enchiladas in an oven proof baking dish. First add a thin layer of sauce to the bottom of the dish and spread out evenly. This stops them from sticking.
- Spoon the veggie / bean mixture evenly into corn tacos and roll up. Place each roll side by side in dish.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake in over for 20 minutes until cheese is golden.
- Serve with side salad.