This is my favourite spread and it really hits the spot when I feel like something sweet. This Choc Hemp Nut Butter is high in protein, super easy to make and so tasty!
- 1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of hemp seeds (I used H.alt)
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- 2 & 1/2 tbs of coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbs of maple syrup (could do 1 if you prefer it less sweet)
- 1 tbs of cocoa powder
- Combine all the ingredients in a NutriBullet or food processor
- Blitz for a few seconds.
- Spoon spread into a clean airtight jar.
- Store at at room temperature. Enjoy.
Serve with toasted sourdough or add to anything as a sweet treat!