Super quick, easy and a very inexpensive dinner.
This is also a great leftover on toast the next day for lunch.
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 x 400g tin of died tomatoes
- 2 small red chillies finely chopped or 1 teaspoon of chilli powder (depending how spicy you like it)
- 1 x 400g tin of 4 mix beans, drained
- 100g of tinned corn, drained
- Greek yoghurt to serve
- Saute onion in pan.
- Add chilli, stir for 1 minute.
- Add beans, corn and died tomatoes.
- Simmer on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve by itself or on a bed of rice.
- Top with natural yoghurt.