I love the creaminess the cauliflower adds to this soup. Another great recipe for those cooler nights.
This recipe serves 4.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 brown onion sliced
- 1 leek sliced
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 large cloves of garlic sliced
- 1 litre of vegetable stock
- Salt snd pepper to season
- Bread to serve
- Add olive oil, leek, onion and garlic to a large sauce pan. Cook on medium heat until onion and leek are soft. Add salt and pepper.
- Add cauliflower and stock and bring to the boil. Cook until all vegetables are soft. (This takes up to 20 minutes).
- Remove from heat allow to cool slightly. Blend up soup with a bar mix until smooth.
- Serve with toasted sourdough roll.