This green salad is so good and such a tasty light meal or side salad.
- 1 broccoli cut into florets
- 1 bunch of kale roughly chopped
- 1/4 lemon
- 3-4 tbs olive oil
- Chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Add broccoli to a large oven tray, mix with 1 tbs olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add kale to tray and mix through remaining oil and as much or as little chilli flakes as you desire.
- Cook stirring regularly for another 10-15 minutes until greens are a few minutes off burning.
- Removed from oven. Squeeze lemon juice over the salad. Combine and serve :)