- 1 avocado
- 1 cup of kale, torn into pieces and stalks removed
- 400 g tin of chickpeas, drained
- 3 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 2 thick slices of sourdough
- 1 tbs of hemp seeds
- Chilli flakes (as much or as little as you like)
- Salt flakes
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Pat dry chickpeas and gently toss in a bowl with 2 tsp of oil, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Spread chickpeas on baking paper & roast for approximately 20 minutes until golden.
- In the meantime mash avocado with some lemon juice and a few cracks of salt & pepper.
- Sauté kale in a hot pan with 1 tsp of oil, chilli flakes and a pinch of salt. Cook until bright green and crispy.
- Toast sourdough and remove chickpeas from the oven.
- Add avocado to toast, top with kale, chickpeas and hemp seeds.